Sunday, May 1, 2016

Project 4 Outline

Here is my outline for my final project in ENG 109H!  My genre for this project will be a video essay.

Intro:


Open up the video by introducing myself and who I was as a writer at the beginning of the semester before I experienced the course.  This self-introduction will actually be a good portion of my video essay because I feel it is important to explain how I was as a writer (I will focus on my procrastination and that I only had knowledge of the essay genre).  I will then explain how the rest of the video essay will go over how I evolved as a writer as I went through the course and completed each of the first 3 projects.  


Body 1 (Project 1)


Talk about the first project of the semester.  I did a QRG for this project.  Note how I found this to be the easiest genre to write in, but the project content itself was rather difficult to assemble.  Explain how a lot of research went into the project which was new to me.  Talk about how I found the blog posts to be rather overwhelming.


Body 2 (Project 2)


Talk about the second project of the semester.  Podcast.  Explain how I found this project difficult because I procrastinated a lot and ended up having to quickly record and assemble the actual audio for the project.  Explain how I also had difficulties with the audio tech (audacity).  I didn’t really understand why the podcast would help me as a writer, because it seemed to be more helpful as an entertainer which shouldn’t really be what the course is about.


Body 3 (Project 3)


Third project.  Talk about how I actually enjoyed this project because I was passionate about my topic.  Explain how I was more comfortable with this project because I knew how to write a good argument essay.  Show footage of myself writing.


Conclusion

Go over how my experiences in this course has made me a better writer.  Explain all of the aspects of writing that I consider myself to be much stronger in (rhetorical situation/strategies).  Talk about personal feelings about the course.

No comments:

Post a Comment