Friday, May 6, 2016

Open Post to Peer Reviewers

So I wasn't really sure how to go about this final project, so I ended up doing a sort of narrative of the three projects that we have already completed with my thoughts on each as well as overall thoughts about the class/things I have learned.

I feel as though my voice over is a weak point of my video because it was really awkward speaking to myself and I feel as though it doesn't flow very well.

I liked the way I mingled in video clips throughout my video because I thought it kept the video engaging and added some humor.

LINK TO VIDEO

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ryan!

    I think that your rough draft is a great start to finishing out the semester, but I have a couple of feedback points for you. First, I do agree with you that your voiceover should probably be re-recorded since you don't sound very comfortable talking like you said above. Just try to think of it like you're having a conversation, not just talking to yourself! Second, A few of the clips that you added in, while I enjoyed them, seemed to be a bit random and were dropped seemingly in the middle of a thought. I think it may be better to place these closer to the end of some of your sections.

    Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete

  2. I love the introduction to your video essay! The clips fit so seamlessly into your essay. I really enjoy them. The way you go through each project is really effective, seeing bits of your final project was very engaging. If you wanted to add anything to your essay, it might be helpful to add some footage of yourself but it really works well as it is.

    ReplyDelete