Friday, February 12, 2016

Peer Review 2




NightsfanKevin.  "Spongebob and Gary" 4/23/2008 via deviantart.com.  CC License.


First Review (same genre):
Fernando Coronado
Draft

Second Review (different genre):

David Klebosky




1. What did you learn about your own project (or the project in general) by comparing drafts of the same project in different genres?
After reviewing my peers' drafts, it made me feel strongly about my own draft.  I learned that having a unique voice and style to a project makes it a lot better and more fun to read.  
2. I want you to plan on doing revision between now and our next class meeting on Tuesday. Tell me the top three issues or problems with your draft in its current form and what you plan on doing over the weekend to address those issues.
1.  Voice, I need to work on making my QRG more fun to read and reflect my personality more.
2.  I need to expound more upon what my stakeholders are saying in the public realm, providing citations.
3.  I failed to add a conclusion that would wrap up my QRG!

3. Tell me the top three strengths of your draft. How/why are these things strengths? How will you build on them to make the rest opf the draft as strong?
1.  I had a strong grasp on the genre conventions for a QRG.  My project is easy to follow and understand, presenting information clearly.  I need to combine this accessibility with a more unique voice.
2.  I felt like I did a good job presenting all of my information clearly.  I went into detail while still keeping it easy to read.  I just need to add specific citations from my stakeholders to make my project great.
3.  Another strength that I had was my description of the stakeholders.  I explicitly stated all of them and included a description of them and their stances.

No comments:

Post a Comment