Sunday, March 27, 2016

Production Report A

In this post I will be showing you guys a part of my content outline for Project 2, and then I will show you the raw material that I created for said section.

Outline Excerpt:

  1. Introduction

  1. Attention Grabber
Introduce the professional world of engineering and relate it to the publication of texts (The role texts play in the engineering field).

    B.  Background
  • Going off of the attention grabber, explain in more detail how professional engineers create texts of different genres to further advance their work/research.
  • Describe the process that went into gathering research for this paper (conducting interviews)

    C.  Thesis

Professional texts are quintessential in the engineering world, two of the main genres that are found in the field are articles/conference papers and multimedia presentations.


Raw Material:


Thoughts:

Because I was doing a Podcast, I had to make sure that I would be able to communicate my introduction effectively without taking up too much time. The hardest part was speaking clearly at a good pace while not being painfully boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment