Sunday, March 27, 2016

Reflection on Project 2 Podcast


Now that I have finished assembling my project, it is time to look back on the entire process and share my thoughts of how it went.

What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

The major success of this week's process work was generating all of the content I needed (script, audio clips). It was a daunting task in using my voice to create a project, but I feel as though it turned out well.

What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

Some of the challenges I faced for this week's process work was time management. I foolishly ended up procrastinating and ended up taking out a huge chunk of my weekend to be able to finish creating the materials that I needed.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

Next week should go by smoothly as I have already done all of the heavy lifting for this project. All that is left is to aggregate my material into a good podcast-y fashion.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

I'm feeling fairly strong overall. However, I noticed that I had to condense a lot of information when creating my podcast in order to keep the run time at an acceptable level. There was simply a lot of information I wanted to present and not enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment