Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Reflection on Pre-Production

Now that the pre-production phase is over, it is important to reflect on the ups and downs of it all so that I can have a better understanding of my strengths and weaknesses for the next project.

What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

The major success of the pre-production phase in my opinion was successfully conducting the two interviews.  I was able to interview two successful professionals in the engineering field and record good information during the interviews as well (i.e got voice recordings of the interviews).

What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

The biggest challenge for me was finding a recent engineering academic journal.  Because I am limited to on campus, I was forced to search through the library database for a journal and was unable to find anything interesting that was recent.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

I believe the production week will go well because I was able to acquire a lot of useful information about the project through my interviews.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

I am feeling really strong about the project so far because I have finished acquiring information and conducting research and all I really have to do is write a script for my podcast based off of my finished outline.

No comments:

Post a Comment