Sunday, April 24, 2016

Peer Review 13A

Peer review of Jason Boley's essay on its content.

Overall, Jason's essay is well written and he clearly meets the requirements for project 3 as outlined in the rubric.  The main thing that I would suggest is to perhaps more explicitly state what you mean by the "compromise" between the various groups that are involved.  This would help the reader have a more clear understanding of what exactly the paper is going to be arguing.  Also, I would recommend changing the title to something that better states what the paper is about (i.e, the title has no mention of the highway).

I really liked the way that Jason incorporated his sources by having footnotes on each page of which sources he used.  I also liked how he included his name and the page number on every page which I need to use in my own essay.

Other than better explaining his paper's argument in the intro, Jason's paper is very well done and researched.

No comments:

Post a Comment