Sunday, April 17, 2016

Reflection on Post Production Phase 1 (Project 3)

What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

I feel as though my essay turned out very solid.  It is a good length (over 5 pages), and I feel as though my thoughts were articulated well and my argument was strong.

What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

To be honest I didn't have any challenges this week.  I feel strongly about what I am arguing about so it was easy to write about.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

Next week should be fairly simple and stress free because all I really have to do is fine tune my essay.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

A+

No comments:

Post a Comment