Sunday, April 3, 2016

Project 3 Reflection on Pre-Production

What were some of the successes (or, things that went right) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

What went right was that I was able to gather a good amount of sources that will be really helpful during the production week.  Furthermore, I was able to find a topic that I actually have an interest in and I can talk about it with passion.

What were some of the challenges (or, things that went wrong) during this week’s process work? Explain, with evidence.

One of the challenges was that there was a lot of busy work to sludge through (listing sources/rhetorical analysis) that I felt took up way too much time for how helpful they actually are.

How do you think next week will go, based on your experiences this week?

Next week should go well as I am writing an essay, which I have a lot of experience in, and I have a lot of the information I will need.

How are you feeling about the project overall at this point?

I am feeling strong about the project, I just have some concern over whether or not my topic is specific enough, but the project prompt doesn't really clarify how specific it needs to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment